Our Fluid Bed Dryers comprise of a simple drying unit which precisely converts the product to granulation or coater when optional packages are engulfed. Our dryers are available in Standard Pneumatic Logic and a Sophisticated Computerized control which is offered in Steam Heated Models. Fluid Bed Dryer is the best solution for drying products as it is a high performance machine as compared to conventional drying methods which are not sufficient and troublesome.
- Provides complete control over the condition of the processing air.
- Delivers uniform drying in a short duration of time with low labor input.
- The 20 micron single/multi-stage filter at the atmospheric air inlet restricts the entry of any dust or impurities.
- A digital temperature indicator displays the inlet and outlet temperature readings and also allows to control the temperature.
- The steel coil which is made out of 1″ dia.SS 304/316 fine tube is especially designed to produce pressure of 3-4kg./cm^2. [Working pressure 3 kg/cm^2]
- The machine is equipped with suction and discharge dampers to control the inlet and outlet of air.
- An explosion safety flap comes at the rear end of the dryer along with a positive earthling point timer which cuts-off the motor supply at the set process completion time.
|Capacity Of Dryer In Kgs At 0.6 Kg/lt Bulk Density||10-25||30-50||50-70||120-150||200-220||250-270|
|Working Capacity Of Product Container In Liters||10||50||100||200||335||420|
|Total Volume Of Product Container In Ltrs||20||100||200||400||580||760|
|Blower Motor HP||2 H.P.||5 H.P.||10 H.P.||15 H.P.||20 H.P.||20 H.P|
|Heater Load||9 K.W.||18 K.W.||36 K.W.||60 K.W.||–||–|
|Steam Consumption||15 KGS||25 KGS||55 KGS||110 KGS||180 KGS||240 KGS|
|Heating Capacity In Kcl/hr||8410||11610||23220||38700||77400||96750|
|SPACE REQUIREMENTS APPROX.|
|Height With Motor||1250||2150||2650||2950||3400||3500|