Ointment Unit Plant Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters in Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu , IndiaHome / Ointment Unit Plant Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters in Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu , India
Ointment is a semi solid product in the form of Ointment, Lotion, Cream, Gel, Tooth Paste, Emulsions or any homogeneous product like wax which is not purely liquid. Ointment manufacturing plant has wide industrial applications in pharma as well as other allied product processing in same or similar segment. These plants have huge demand in premium cosmetic manufacturing industry.
We are leading manufacturer of Ointment manufacturing plant of world class structure at our state of art unit. We provide excellent modular system with advanced processing technology & reliable quality assurance at each and every step. This is possible only with the extensive innovations ideas by our dedicated technical team to manufacture ergonomically designed Ointment plant.
- Lotion / Cream
- Hair Cosmetics
- Skin Cosmetics
- Tooth Paste
Technical Specification :It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment or Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
The Range of Our Supply :
- Manufacturing Vessel OR Jacketed Planetary Mixer
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Load Cells for Manufacturing Vessel for weight automation
- Vacuum Transfer Systems for Oil & Water Phase
- PLC based Automation system suitable for SCADA connectivity
- Dedicated Skidded CIP & Sanitization System
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from Manufacturing Vessel OR Planetary Mixer to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C. ( 02 nos.)
- This system consist of a closed circuit Manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and it is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
Features of Ointment plant are as below :
- High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing
- Internal surface Mirror polished to less than 0.5 Micron RA
- Double Speed contra-mixing slow agitator with step less speed control
- Inbuilt/Inline High speed Homogenizer
- Hydro Lift top covers
- SS 316L contact parts & SS 304 Non-contact parts
- High standard Automation System
- Qualification Documentation like DQ, FAT & Protocols of IQ & OQ
- Smooth processing with low Shear force
- Teflon scrapping mechanism with Agitator
- Internal/External re-circulation system
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are cGMP
- Silicon (food grade) gasket Used.
- All contact parts are made of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are made of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
- Our Ointment plants are suitable for small to large capacity i.e. 25 to 10000 kg which makes the unit more versatile.
- The working platform of unit is designed in such a way that it provides easy access to manpower & tools while normal working as well as during preventive maintenance. Platform is free from rust, rigid in construction and anti slipping embossed to avoid any accident considering the industrial safety feature.
- Suitable for various distinguished viscosity levels. Because some creams requires special bottom mixer in combination with stirrer or scrapper assembly which is available in our Ointment plants at option with variable speed control.
- Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer Vessel, Vacuum Pump, Storage Vessel etc provides uniform mixing of ingredients at requisite levels which can be customized as per requirement of end user.
- The interconnecting pipe lines may be designed as per layout which is electro polished from inside for free flow of raw material, recirculation pipes and allied pipes are connected with leakage proof couplings to main vacuum pump pipes to avoid wastage of material at every stage of plant which saves huge manufacturing cost.
- We provide integrated automatic control panel and high grade insulation to shock proof wiring which is additional feature in safety point considerations. Batch data recorder is also available which provide at glance information about operating time and related logistic requirement which saves huge calculation time of operator.